Here we are in 2020 and it has started out with a “BANG” at CCS!! I hope you are as excited about this year as I am.
We had a great event here Monday night as we unveiled the plans for “The Sandy Butler Annex.” Special thanks goes to the CCS faculty and staff for providing the desserts. This campaign will provide a wonderful opportunity for CCS to grow and provide a Christ-centered education for more students. We hope you will join us in the adventure. Please go to www.ccsky.org/imagine-tomorrow for more information on the project and how you can support this campaign. To date we have received $197,451.00 in donations and pledges!! We pray that God will lead us through to the finish line. Thank you in advance for your support with our Imagine Tomorrow Capital Campaign.
CHRISTMAS OFFERING THANK YOUS
Every year CCS family and friends contribute to a Teacher Christmas Bonus. This is such a blessing to a number of people who make great financial sacrifices to work at Calvary Christian School. For me personally, this offering was a blessing because it helped me with increased travel expenses as I help my parents during my father’s illness. Thank you.
Below are a few ways the Christmas Bonus impacted our staff. Thank you!
- The Christmas bonus this year has blessed us by allowing us to be able to visit our “kids” and grandkids for two days out of town, to help them with their first home purchase and move! Thank you!
- I was able to use my bonus to pay down medical bills.
- The additional bonus while always a blessing, couldn’t have come at a better time. My son has lost his job suddenly and we will use this to help them as they transition between jobs.
- Getting the Christmas bonus has been such a blessing to our family, especially this year. We literally had a specific need in our house that was the exact amount extra in my check over Christmas break. What a blessing! Thank you so much!
- The Teacher’s Christmas Offering is a wonderful blessing to me. It is a special gift of encouragement and it is very appreciated.
- I’m very thankful to the school families for the Christmas bonus offering! I appreciate your generosity and the blessing it provides to my family!
- Every year, this bonus blesses me and my family! I put the bonus towards a family trip every year, so many memories are made with my family!
- I am greatly blessed each year by the Christmas bonus. This year it has helped me pay off some medical bills and some of it will also go towards my mission trip to Mexico for this summer. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
- This loving gift has allowed my wife and I extra flexibility to bless others during the holidays.
- I am eternally grateful for the Christmas Bonus! This gift has blessed me to be able to visit my parents over the Christmas break in Florida. I do not get to see them or spend much time with them due to the long distance, so the memories made during this time are beyond words. I thank God for using wonderful people to bless others-especially me and my family! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
- This bonus enables me to provide the little extras for my children. It helps our family with athletic fees and youth group trips. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to serve and still provide for my children.
- Our parents are truly a blessing to this school and their support of us above and beyond their tuition is very much appreciated!
- This year, in particular, will help our son go on a Boy Scout trip in New Mexico. It is a ten-day hike in the desert.
- We are taking our family to the holy land this summer. The Christmas bonus will help us pay for a portion of our trip. Thank you so much!
- I am so thankful for the opportunity to receive a bonus. With that extra money we were able to pay a bill off before Christmas and not have to be concerned with it over the Holidays. We had originally set up a payment plan, with this money we were able to go ahead and just pay it off in full. Thank you for such a wonderful Blessing.
- Thank you so much for giving money for the Christmas bonus. It helped to defray the cost of an unexpected car problem. I so appreciate it!
- This year I was able to bless my mom with tickets to see the Lion King on Broadway through the Christmas bonus!
- When you say words like “Thank You or I appreciate YOU SO MUCH, sometimes it can sound so insufficient, especially when we are talking about people that took their hard earned money that they didn’t have to and gave it to us so that we would have a Christmas Bonus! It was such a BLESSING…from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU!!!
- Thank you for the generous gift. We will be using it to help fund our anniversary trip this summer.
- Every year, it is such a wonderful blessing to receive the Christmas bonus. I really appreciate the thoughtfulness and generosity of everyone who gives to this gift. I feel so blessed to be part of the CCS community.
- We have had some additional doctor’s bills and the Christmas bonus has helped us get these paid down. Thanks so much.
- I’m encouraged to know that we are thought of during the very busy holiday season.
- We were able to get a head start on reimbursing emergency savings fund!
- The monetary gift is such a blessing!! My husband and I are saving for a new bedroom suit, so the money will go towards buying a new mattress/bedding. I am incredibly grateful for the generosity of our families! Thank you so much!
- The bonus is such a help and blessing to me personally as I spend lots of money throughout the year on new material, educational helps, and motivational rewards. It is so much appreciated to offset these costs.
- I am so thankful for the generous bonus! Not only does it provide some extra for me to be able to treat my family over the Christmas break, but it also greatly encourages me that my efforts are seen and appreciated.
- This years Christmas bonus was a true blessing because it really helped out with my college tuition. Thank you so much.
- Your generosity in giving allowed my family to enjoy a special outing together, and wonderful memories were made.
I hope these short notes encourage you by letting you see the impact you have on this faculty and staff. Thank you again for thinking of us.
I hope you have a HAPPY 2020!!